Our structured programme starts in the Spring Term, covering:
- Test Awareness - gentle introdution to sitting a formal test. (VR & Maths)
- Test Awareness - introduction to sitting the SW Herts Stage1 Music test
- Test Awareness - Sports awareness, try activities, obtain training booklet
- Full Mock Tests - Full VR & Maths tests, mutliple choice scanned papers
Register & Enrol For Mock Transfer Tutoring 2023 -24
MTT offer a variety of tutoring options from One2One, small groups and classes.
- MTT tutor (Qualified teacher) supported by a TA
- Proven structured programme covering VR & Maths
- Classes take place inline with the school term
- Students are provided with a Starter Pack, books, stationery
- Follow up emails sent to parents after each class
Classes take place in Bushey & Queens' school
For more informaton please see Tutoring Services, or contact MTT to discuss your requirements.
Join the team
When a helping hand is all you need… be part of a team that makes a difference.
- Qualified teachers / Tutors
- Tutor Assistants
- Full programme of study, support material and mentoring provided.
- Competitive rates offered.
Mock Tests - Queens School
- Verbal Reasoning & Maths Papers
- Exam hall experience
- Multiple choice answer sheets
- Scanned papers
- GL Assessment Format
- Emailed Reports
- Ranking and Peer Comparison
- Updated test papers to reflect the changes in the 2022 exam.
New 2023 Events Schedule now available
Get Updates and News
Parents may wish to register with MTT to receive updates, news, reminders for key dates. There is no obligation to book an event or service, our mantra is to offer a helping hand, this includes parents as well as students. Registration
MTT Events - Queens School
MTT are pleased to offer a unique range of services to help parents support their child in their preparaton for secondary transfer, 11+ tests.
Please don't leave it too late
Every year we have parents say, they wished they had found us sooner. With proven results, we pride ourselves in offering a high quality, personal and professional service.
To help children overcome their nerves and anxiety, we have introduced, mindfulness techniques at our events, teaching children how to stay calm and focus on the test.
Follow and Share for updates, news and events.