Secondary Transfer Open Events
The table below shows when each of the schools are hosting their Open Events.
These events allow parents and students to visit the school to:
- Listen to the Headteacher's speech.
- Hear what schools can offer, their results, aims and approach.
- Meet staff and current students
- View facilities
- Meet Admissions staff and ask questions
- Book a day visit to see the school during school hours
- Pick up a School Application Form (SAF/ SIF)
These events help parents to short list schools they would like to consider when selecting their 4 choices.
We recommend parents book a day visit as these open events can be busy and are a showcase for the school. A day visit will allow parents and students to see how the school operates during the day, but more importantly allows parents to see if their child would fit in, and would they be comfortable at the school.
More details such as the times for the Headteacher's speeches can be found on each of the schools websites and in the Watford Observer newspaper.
Click on the image below to enlarge.