Mock Transfer After School Clubs
Mock Transfer Tests are pleased to be working with a number of schools to provide After School classes to help parents and children through the secondary transfer process and prepare children to sit the secondary transfer tests (11+)
Parents Information Evening
The secondary transfer process can appear complex and overwhelming. MTT offer an informal parents evening, explaining the overall process, what’s involved and how parents can support their children.
MTT provide this as a free information evening, there is no obligation to establish or take any of the services we offer.
Our aim is to help and support parents.
After School Club
- Classes are delivered by qualified teachers, supported by experienced assistants. (All DBS certified.)
- Our approach is to deliver a structured programme, in a flexible way to meet the needs of the children.
- Classes cover verbal reasoning (GL format) and maths.
- Starter Pack, books, stationery kit and notebook (additional fee)
- Helps with childcare as classes are held at school
- Cost effective, discounted rate £19.50 (Normal rate £25)
- Inclusive, offers access to tutoring for all children
If your school would like to find out more, we would be pleased to provide further information or meet with the head teacher.
Please note: Child has to attend the school where the class takes place.