Registration 2018 - 2019
Mock Transfer Tests are now taking registrations for 2018 -19.
Parents can register to:
- attend a free parents evening (Wednesday 12th Sept 7.00pm)
- book an assessment. Year 4 & Year 5 assessment
- enrole for Tutoring classes and After School Clubs
To register please complete the Registration Form.
A free parents information evening, helping parents to understand the SW Herts Consortium test and process.
Not sure? Want to ask questions? Would like to know how to support your child?
This event aims to explain the process and offer ways to support your child.
A number of Assessment tests will take place in late September / Early October to help establish a benchmark for students. Mock Transfer Tests use the results to establish classes for tutoring to ensure chidlren are allocated the most appropriate class to meet their needs.
Year 4 and Year 5 Assessments available.
Mock Transfer Tests offer a range of tutoring services including 121, Small groups and After School Clubs.
- One2One tutoring services are
provided (at students' home) as well as small group classes and after school clubs.
- Small Groups - Classes run on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, between 3.45 - 4.45 pm and 5.00 - 6.00pm. Additional sessions may be added if required.
- After School Clubs - Mock Transfer Tests provide after school clubs, providing assistance to students in their own school. These are offered at discounted rates and help parents as logistically easier.
Classes are delivered by qualified teachers, supported by experienced assistants.
Our approach is to deliver a structured programme, in a flexible way to meet the needs of the children.
We hope this service will be of interest to you, we look forward to working with you and your children.
Mock Transfer Tests